E-Books / Video Training →Amazon Web Services (AWS): CloudFormation
Amazon Web Services (AWS): CloudFormation
MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | Duration: 1.5 Hours | 1.1 GB | Subtitles: VTT
Author: Dr Monjur Ahmed | Language: English | Skill level: Intermediate
Gain basic introductory idea on using CloudFormation to automate Cloud infrastructure deployment.
Gain a fair introductory level understanding on AWS CloudFormation.Pre-requisite: A learner needs to have good understanding on Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Computer Networks, IP Addressing and AWS EC2. It is also assumed that a learner has an idea on what is Amazon Web Services (AWS), as this course does NOT provide an overview or introduction to AWS. It is also assumed that a learner knows how to create an AWS account and have an active AWS account. A computer with an Internet connection is required.
- Introduction to AWS CloudFormation.
- CloudFormation stack.
- Create a WordPress blog website using CloudFormation stack.
- Anatomy of a CloudFormation template.
- CloudFormation Designer.
A learner knows how to create AWS account and already familiar with at least AWS EC2.
Last updated 8/2018
(If you need these, buy and download immediately before they are delete)
Nitroflare.com (Fast Speed):
- Pluralsight - Docker in Production Using Amazon Web Services
- DevOps Essentials on AWS by Paul M. Duvall
- Packt Publishing - AWS Certified Developer - Associate Tutorial - Step 2
- Lynda - Amazon Web Services: Deploying and Provisioning 2016 TUTORiAL
- Automating AWS with CloudFormation